Benefits of Canine Massage
Canine massage is not simply a fancy term for petting your dog. Besides feeling good during the session, massage lowers our blood pressure and our heart rate. What does that mean?
- Relaxation reduces stress and anxiety, and animals will ultimately feel more nurtured, supported and comforted
- Elder Care – Chronic degenerative disorders, impaired heart and kidney function, obesity, depression, loneliness, hopelessness. Acupressure stimulates endorphins.
- Agility and competition dogs – Pre and post event massage can enhance performance, reduce tension, and assist in preventing injuries.
- Great for supportive therapy and symptomatic relief. Accelerates healing rate, shortens recuperation time.
- Promotes healing with accelerated recovery times. Reduces discomfort and lameness. Is great for muscular cramps, early am stiffness, arthritis, certain spinal disorders, and some skin conditions.Reduces the build up of fibrous tissue adhesions, which cause soreness. Improves muscle tones and range of motion.
- While acupressure is not considered to be a primary therapy for cancer or malignancies, studies show that massage effectively promotes immune system functioning. Acupressure massage is not considered effective as a cancer cure.
- Massage enhances and usually improves socialization skills and it is a great way to receive the best possible care and attention!
- Book your Pooches Massage Today!!!