8930 Lindblade St.
Culver City, CA 90232
Monday to Friday, 7 am to 9 pm
Saturdays, 9 am to 9 pm
Sundays, 10 am to 6 pm
After hours pick-up and drop-off by prior appointment.
Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
Christmas Eve - 8am - 5pm
Christmas Day - CLOSED
New Year's Eve - 8am - 5pm
New Years Day - CLOSED
As always, there is someone here at ROVER 24 hours a day 365 days a year. On those days we are "closed" it only means we will not be allowing pick-ups and drop-offs.
ROVER Kennels is conveniently located in downtown Culver City, just off the 10 Freeway at Robertson Blvd.
From Malibu, Santa Monica, and Pacific Palisades:
Take the 10 Freeway East. Exit on Robertson Blvd. and continue south on Robertson. Pass Venice and Washington Blvds. and take an
immediate left on Lindblade Street at the small traffic circle. ROVER is the second property on the right.
From Venice and Marina Del Rey:
Take Venice Blvd. east to Robertson Blvd. Turn right on Robertson, pass Washington Blvd. and take an immediate left on Lindblade Street at the
small traffic circle. ROVER is the second property on the right.
From Beverly Hills and West Hollywood:
Take La Cienega south to Washington Blvd. Turn right on Washington Blvd and drive about 1/3 mile to the Robertson intersection (it will say
Robertson on your right and Higuera St. on your left). Turn left and make an immediate left on Lindblade Street at the small traffic circle. ROVER
is the second property on the right.
From points East:
Take the 10 Freeway East towards Santa Monica. Exit on Robertson and turn left on Robertson Blvd. when you exit the freeway. Continue
straight; you will pass under the freeway, go through a stop sign, and the street will curve sharply to the left. Continue on Robertson Blvd.
Pass Venice and Washington Blvds. and take an immediate left on Lindblade Street at the small traffic circle. ROVER is the second property on
Please see our list of services here.
ROVER Kennels ™ is a state-of-the-art, modern facility, and was custom-constructed with the happiness of you and your pet in mind. Our modern, state-of-the-art pet care facility encompasses over 12,000 square feet and provides all the comforts of home. ROVER's spacious interior houses several large play areas, private deluxe suites, a day spa, a multi-media movie room, and lodging areas for overnight guests.
During construction, we emphasized modern aesthetics, natural light, and the extensive use of wood for a pleasing, soothing environment. Our lounge area for pet owners also includes an espresso bar and exhibits by local artists, including the photography of Jeffrey Mendelsohn and the paintings of Cindy Short.
Our staff is fully trained and certified in animal care and behavior, as well as trained in first aid for pets. Round-the-clock, 24-hour supervision allows us to keep a close eye on your pet, regardless of the hour, and attend to any special needs.
We are proud members of the American Boarding Kennel Association and the Culver City Chamber of Commerce.
- The latest in pet care technology to care for your dog.
- A luxurious spa outfitted with the most advanced grooming equipment including the Hydrosurge massage bathing system, low volume dryers and hydraulic tables for the comfort of your pet.
- Four separate play areas for dogs of different temperaments and sizes
- Vulcanized rubber flooring provides a safe and sanitary surface for playing that is easy on your dog’s joints and paws.
- Agility equipment and obstacle course for training and fun
- Each dog receives his/her own locker for personal belongings
- Our state-of-the-art ventilation system changes the air every six minutes
- Air-conditioned and heated for total climate control
- Comfortable, elevated beds with cushions provide resting areas for overnighters
- Our Presidential Suite feature high-definition television, canine-friendly programming, leather sofa and luxurious dog beds for the ultimate in comfort.
- Gift shop for hard-to-find beds, collars, leashes, toys, pet accessories, as well as gifts for the owners.
- Conveniently located off the 10 freeway at Robertson Blvd.
- Veterinarian recommended