Proof of current vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordatella) must be presented before Rover provides any services.
Prices include group Day Care or daily exercise to private boarders
Our packages NEVER expire!
**ALSO: All dogs staying 3 or more consecutive nights at ROVER will receive a complimentary bath upon departure. Each additional pet receives 10% off for Boarding. 10% off for visits over 14 consecutive nights and 15% off for monthly stays, additional after hours check out pets will be charged 1/2 the regular fee. Boarding packages does not apply during Holiday week.
OUR PACKAGES NEVER EXPIRE!
- All pets at ROVER Kennels (TM) must be healthy and free of any contagious illnesses. If your pet is exhibiting any symptoms that may suggest illness, please do not bring your pet to ROVER. We are happy to refer ill dogs to local veterinarians that board pets.
- All ROVER guests must have proof of current vaccinations prior to boarding or attending a daycare interview. You may bring records with you, or have your vet fax them to us at 310.838.5508. We require Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordatella (6 month vaccine) for dogs.
- All ROVER guests must be current on an active flea and tick preventative such as Advantix or Frontline. Any pets entering the facility with fleas will be bathed at the owners expense.
- ROVER provides each overnight guest with comfortable, elevated bedding and blankets, so please leave your dog beds at home. You are welcome to bring your own treats and any toys your dog may enjoy, however we cannot guarantee that they will be returned in the same condition.
- The house brand of dog food is Canidae Lamb & Rice. If you are feeding your dog something different, please bring it with you as changing foods suddenly can cause upset stomach. Any medications or vitamins should be clearly labeled with legible instructions.