- Half Day 20 Pack(@ $25 A DAY) – $500.00
- Full Day of Daycare – $55.00
- Half Day Care (Less Than 5 Hrs) – $33.00
- Rover 10 Pack (Full Day @ $44) – $440.00
- Rover 10 Pack (Half Day @ $27.50) – $275.00
- Club ROVER (20 Days @ $36) – $720.00
- Day Care After Hours Check Out – $20.00
Prices include group Day Care or daily exercise to private boarders
- Standard Room – 1 Night – $ 72.00
- Suites – 1 Night – $93.00
- Presidential Suite – 1 Night – $105.00
- Boarding After Hours Check Out* – $35.00
Our packages NEVER expire!
- Standard Boarding (20 Nights) – $1,250.00
- Suite Package (20 Nights) – $1,600.00
- Presidential Package (20 Nights) – $1,725.00
- Standard Boarding (10 Nights) – $650.00
- Suite Package (10 Nights) – $850.00
- Presidential Package (10 Nights) – $920.00
**ALSO: All dogs staying 3 or more consecutive nights at ROVER will receive a complimentary bath upon departure. Each additional pet receives 10% off for Boarding. 10% off for visits over 14 consecutive nights and 15% off for monthly stays, additional after hours check out pets will be charged 1/2 the regular fee. Boarding packages does not apply during Holiday week.
- Bath and Brush – $50.00 (Starting Price)
- Bare Bones Package – $60.00 (Starting price)
- Pampered Pooch Package – $70.00 (Starting Price)
- Mutt Makeover – $75.00 (Starting Price)
- Deshedding – $45.00 (Starting Price)
- Massage – Please Inquire for Price
- Hair Color Treatment – Please Inquire for Price
- Anesthesia Free Teeth Cleaning – Please Inquire for Price
- 3-Week Basic Obedience (In-Board Training) – $3,000.00
- 6-Week Off-Leash Recall (In-Board Training) – $3,500.00
- Behavior Training – 15 Minutes – $30.00
- Individual Lessons – $200.00
(In Addition to Regular Daycare & Boarding Rates)
- Custom Packages – Please Inquire for Pricing
- 15 Minute Outdoor Walk (at Rover) – $20.00
- Dinner & A Movie – $35.00
Monday-Saturday: 7:00pm-1:00am Sunday: 4:00pm-1:00am
- Pickup or Drop Off (Price up to the first 5 miles) – $30.00 – Add $1 for each additional mile
- Minibar Menu (prices listed are per serving)
- filtered spring water $3
- turkey dogs $3
- hot dogsicle $3
- peanut butter-filled kong $4
- bully stick $4
- knuckle bone $5
- steamed chicken & rice $15
- *Frontline Flea Application – $18.00
- *Tick Removal – $20.00
OUR PACKAGES NEVER EXPIRE!
Health & Vaccinations
- All pets at ROVER Kennels (TM) must be healthy and free of any contagious illnesses. If your pet is exhibiting any symptoms that may suggest illness, please do not bring your pet to ROVER. We are happy to refer ill dogs to local veterinarians that board pets.
- All ROVER guests must have proof of current vaccinations prior to boarding or attending a daycare interview. You may bring records with you, or have your vet fax them to us at (310) 838-5508. We require Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordatella (6 month vaccine) for dogs.
- All ROVER guests must be current on an active flea and tick preventative such as Advantix or Frontline. Any pets entering the facility with fleas will be bathed at the owners expense.
- ROVER provides each overnight guest with comfortable, elevated bedding and blankets, so please leave your dog beds at home. You are welcome to bring your own treats and any toys your dog may enjoy, however we cannot guarantee that they will be returned in the same condition.
- The house brand of dog food is Diamond Natural Lamb & Rice. If you are feeding your dog something different, please bring it with you as changing foods suddenly can cause upset stomach. Any medications or vitamins should be clearly labeled with legible instructions.
In order to ensure the safety and happiness of all our guests, we require that all prospective daycare guests complete an interview to determine their suitability for a cage-free environment. This interview lasts about 45 minutes and includes an evaluation and tour. To schedule an interview, please contact our front desk at (310) 838-5599. Dogs not enrolled in group daycare (private boarders) must also complete a tour and interview.
Discounts & Payment
We accept Cash, VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover. Payment is due upon pickup of your pet. We offer mult-pet discounts, daycare packages and other special incentives through our ROVER Rewards program. Please contact the front desk at 310.838.5599 for more information.
Friends & Family Program
Refer a friend and receive a gift certificate good towards future visits at ROVER! Please contact our front desk for more information on this exciting program!